Tabs

Montag, 1. September 2014

“Home Sweet Home” – Cross Stitch Pattern

 

Finally after a few more weeks than I thought, coz of vacation and illness, my very first cross stitch pattern is finished. And I already stitched it up, and totally love it. Just need to find a frame and hang it on my wall. You can get it in my craftsy or my etsy shop.

CP_SweetHome_Vorlage

So here is my lovely “Home Sweet Home” cross stitch pattern. Turn it into a beloved and meaningful present for a loved one or just keep it in your own home.

Skill level: Beginner (just cross stitch)
Suggested Fabric: 14 ct. aida
Finished Design Size on 14 ct. aida: 24 x 16 cm - 10 x 6.5 in
Grid Size: 134w x 88h
Required Colors: 15

IMG_6939

And here is my finished cross stitch “Home Sweet Home”, waiting to get framed and hang up.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen